The annual 2-day Chamber Arts & Crafts Show will be combined with the town’s “Fairfield Family Fun Fest” day on July 5th this year, in celebration of the town’s 375th Anniversary. Open and free to the public, we expect over 1,000 people to attend. The two days will include:
Saturday, July 5: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Location: Old Town Hall Green, Fairfield
• Arts & Crafts Show (also held on July 6th)
• Live Music
• Food Trucks from 12 area restaurants
• Beer Garden at the Historic Sun Tavern
• Children’s games, crafts, storytelling, face painting, mural painting
• Revolutionary War Encampment & Re-enactments
To make booth reservations, or for more information about the Chamber’s Arts & Crafts show, please contact the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce office: 203-255-1011.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.