T & C Steakhouse Opens in Fairfield
A classic American steakhouse infused with a hint of global influence
There's a new steakhouse in town, and it's putting a global spin on the classic "American steakhouse."
T & C Steakhouse features certified prime grade beef with a wide variety of steak dishes on the menu.
Owners Patrick and Diana Jean named their restaurant after their two children — Tristan and Chloe. Since family is so important to them, they hope T & C will become a favorite among Fairfield families!
- New to the menu: A prix fixe lunch is served from 11:30am – 3pm, Monday – Saturday. Choose from either a soup or salad appetizer and an entrée for $14.95.
- Appetizers include: Escargot bourguignon, Foie Gras sautéed and served with peace sauce over toast, Maryland blue crab cakes, P.E.I. mussels mariniere, baked clams casino and more.
- Raw Bar: Oysters or clams on the half shell, lump crab, shrimp or Maine lobster cocktail. Try the seafood platter for two!
- Salads: Choose from 7 different salads – farm fresh house green salad, heirloom beet salad, farmer fresh chopped salad and more - top with shrimp, wild king salmon, beef tips, or chicken - cooked to order.
- Sandwiches: Choose from grilled vegetable burger, 10 oz USDA prime burgers, 10 oz foie gras burger and more.
- Lunch Entrees: Choose from Grilled Atlantic Salmon, house chopped salad, a meat ball trio with tomato sauce and melted mozzarella and more.
- Dinner Entrees: Domestic rack of lamb, Hudson valley duck breast, wild king salmon, seafood linguine, lobster risotto, and of course lots of steaks!
- Always available: USDA Grade Prime dry age cut steaks, 42 oz porterhouse for two, bone in NY steak, bone in rib eye steak, spice rub cowboy steak, filet mignon, or petit filet mignon.
- Tip: check out their huge chalk board drawing to see which beef comes from which area of the steer.
- 14 sides a la carte: Vegetable of the day, melted blue cheese, crispy onion strings, sautéed asparagus and more.
- Mouthwatering desserts: Vanilla custard, tiramisu, white and dark chocolate mousse, chocolate lava, NY cheese cake and more.
T & C uses certified prime grade beef and corn fed Angus Beef from the Mid-West. The Beef is then dry aged for 28 days before it is cooked and served. The dry aging process creates a more intense flavor and a distinctly tender steak. In addition to the American Beef, meats are also imported from Japan, Australia, and New Zealand.
T & C is equally proud of their seafood’s and produce which they purchase from local farmers.
An extensive wine list, with selections from around the world, is available by the glass or by the bottle.
The Chef will prepare vegetarian dishes upon request and dietary restrictions will be met when possible.
Catering is available and large parties are welcome. There is on premise party space for up to 100 people, as well as a private room that seats up to 30 people.
T & C Steakhouse
52 Sanford Street
Fairfield, CT 06824