Fairfield Real Estate Update: 2014
7 highest priced homes that sold in the first month of 2014
As the first month in 2014, comes to a close, the number of home sales is well above what they were in January, 2013, according to the property transfers in the town clerk’s office. To date, nearly 70 homes have been sold this month — as opposed to 39 which were sold in January, 2013.
Check out seven of the highest priced homes that sold in Fairfield this month – January 2014:
- 72 Southport Ridge sold for $794,500 on January 10, 2014. Grantor: MTM Classic Home Builders, LTD. Grantee: Steven Hanson and Briana Rinchiuso.
- 141 University Drive sold for $915,000 on January 10, 2014. Grantor: George and Lee Smith, LLC. Grantee: Joseph G. Zavory and Kerry A. Zavory.
- 1225, 1230 – 1231 Fairfield Beach Road sold for $1,100,000 on January 10, 2014. Grantor: Barbara L. Holt. Grantee: Eric C. Haughn and Sandra Mora Camargo.
- 353 Old Dam Road sold for $1,200,000 on January 23, 2014. Grantor: T. George Vatis. Grantee: Mario Smith.
- 30 Lee Drive sold for $1,223,250 on January 8, 2014. Grantor: Pinnacle Peak, Inc. Grantee: Susan E. Lee.
- 291 Redding Road sold for $1,499,000 on January 10, 2014. Grantor: Gregg Ricco and Lauri Ricco. Grantee: Ian Ellis and Celine Sanae Moriya.
- 289 Puritan Road sold for $1,575,000 on January 22, 2014. Grantor: Love Where You Live Homes, LLC. Grantee: Andrew San Marco.
Stay tuned next month to find out the February statistics!